31 December 2009

Pain

Sorry I have no art to post. Only the need to express the pain I feel from not having my implements do draw with. I brought my Wacom tablet to draw with over the Christmas brake but I forgot to pack the special pen that I HAVE to have in order to use my table. So for the past two weeks I have not been able to draw anything. It's New Years Eve and there is a strange sensations in my arm and hand. Like an alcoholic my hand is suffering from withdrawals. I want/need to draw. Not being able to draw is the worst crime that can be committed to an artist.
It's literal pain.
I am happy to be getting back to Provo and my implements.

Until then this is the only art I can try to make:

Evil snicker, evil grin.
Useless bicker, useless sin.
Just give me a paint brush, or give me a pen,
And give me an hour and times it by ten.
I'll give you a picture for you to prize,
Or a pitiful poem that could be despise.

Useless art is useless beauty.
Something to worship, something to pity.
To stir emotion is something to merit,
Think it worthless...
...Yet I need it.

Happy New Years!

1 comment:

  1. I *love* that poem! Wow! Really good stuff!

    I also really like your blog header.

    Good luck getting back to art!

    ~Kendrabelle

    ReplyDelete